Cormen, Thomas H., Charles E. Leiserson, Ronald L. Rivest, and Clifford Stein. Introduction to algorithms. MIT press, 2009 PDF
Narasimha Karumanchi. Data Structures and Algorithms Made Easy. CareerMonk Plublications, 5 edition.
Kurt Mehlhorn, Peter Sanders. Algorithms and Data Structures: The Basic Toolbox. Springer, 2008 edition PDF
Peter Brass. Advanced Data Structures. Cambridge University Press, 1 edition PDF
Dinesh P. Mehta. Handbook of Data Structures and Applications. Chapman and Hall/CRC, 1 edition PDF
Alfred V. Aho, Jeffrey D. Ullman, John E. Hopcroft. Data Structures and Algorithms. Pearson, 1st edition PDF
The content is written by the beaufiful people at Stack Overflow, Algorithms Notes for Professionals book. PDF
Easy to Advanced Data Structures created by William Fiset on Udemy
Data Structures & Algorithms created by DS Guy on Udemy
Algorithms Specialization created by Standford University on Coursera
Algorithms,Part1 created by Princeton University on Coursera
All programming assignments are in C#. Here are some resources to get you up to speed with C#.
- List of free C# ebooks online.
- How to program in C# - Beginner Course on YouTube
- Learn C# interactive tutorial
- Online playground for C#.
- A list of sites for competitive programming problem sets.
- Object Oriented Programming using C# (read online here)
- Data Structures and Algorithms with Object-Oriented Design Patterns in C# (web archive here)
Learn how to program: C# from Epicodus Inc.https://www.learnhowtoprogram.com/c)
- The content is written by the beaufiful people at Stack Overflow, C# Notes for Professionals book. PDF